FREE CATTLEMEN'S KANSAS CITY BBQ SAUCE PROMOTION
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT OR INCONSISTENCY WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS. PARTICIPANTS OF THE PROMOTION AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB.
- Free sample offer is open to bona fide UK chefs, caterers and foodservice professionals within the hospitality sector. Must be aged 18 or over to enter, and must provide a business address in the UK, as this is where the sample will be sent. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The free sample includes: 1 x 4.5kg Cattlemen’s Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce, sent to the business address given.
- No purchase necessary.
- Offer limited to first 500 valid sample requests. Limited to one sample per outlet. No multiple entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Participants must give a valid business email address and business postal address when entering on the online form and complete all mandatory fields.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered, or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants must get permission from their employer before entering the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the free sample promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non fulfilment.
- Free sample offer will begin on 00:01 24/04/23 and end on 23:59 on 03/07/23 or once all 500 samples are claimed, at which point the free sample offer will end.
- Free sample will be delivered within 4 weeks following the closing date stated above.
- Please be aware that the Promoter will share your data with Jellybean Creative Solutions and/or QMS (fulfilment house) for the sole purpose of fulfilling the free sample offer only.
- If you opt in for email communications, we may use the information you provide on our website to send you periodic email updates about our company, send you newsletters and recipes, to send you surveys or to notify you of special offers and promotions. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking on the opt-out link located in each email we send.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions. The amended version will in that case be published on the website. If an amendment or addition significantly affects the rights or obligations of the Customer, the Promoter will notify the Customer of the amended terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law.
Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.