TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AMAZON VOUCHER GIVEAWAY
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT OR INCONSISTENCY WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS. PARTICIPANTS OF THE PROMOTION AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Promoter: McCormick UK, Industrial Group Europe - EMEA, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8LB.
Schwartz Survey Promotion/Free Prize Draw
- The prize promotion is open to bona fide UK chefs and caterers aged 18 or over only.
- Participants can enter the Free Prize Draw by completing the survey sent via email from The Staff Canteen before 23:59 on 31.08.2023.
- Participants must give a valid business email address when completing the survey.
- No purchase necessary.
- No multiple entries will be accepted per survey. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 31.08.2023.
- There is x1 prize to be won: £250 Amazon Voucher
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random whilst being independently supervised.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the survey closing date, via email. The winner will then need to supply their full UK postal address, job title and place of work.
- The winner is required to accept their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance, a supplementary winner will be drawn.
- The prize will be sent to the address given (the Promoter accepts no responsibility regarding mis-delivery or failure to receive the prize), within 14 days of the acceptance.
- No exchanges or cash alternative available.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
- The Promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed, or destroyed.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated to Amazon.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- The prize winner’s name and region will be available by emailing email@example.com within three months of the closing date.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.