- A delicious Italian inspired snack or starter that combines oregano and butter beans with tomatoes, the classic Italian bruschetta topping.
- Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
- Place the tomatoes, butter beans, Oregano, lemon juice and zest, 1 tbs of the olive oil and the olives in a bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste.
- Brush both sides of the bread lightly with the remaining oil, place under the grill and lightly toast each side until they begin to brown.
- Allow the bread to cool slightly then take the garlic clove and lightly rub over the surface of the bread.
- Top the bread with the tomato and bean mixture and serve immediately.
- Recipe type: Bread or Cakes
- Cuisine: Mediterranean