- Blend the Schwartz Madras Hot Curry Powder, Cardamom and Cracked Black Pepper in a bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and tomato purée and stir. Mix in the chicken drumsticks, coat well and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan. Add the onions and fry for 5 minutes, then add the Schwartz Chopped Garlic in Oil and continue frying until golden.
- Add the chicken mixture to the onions and stir fry vigorously for 5-10 minutes, or until browned. Add the water and Schwartz Bay Leaves to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream and Schwartz Garam Masala and continue to simmer for a further 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Recipe type: Chicken
- Cuisine: Indian