- Wash the courgettes and slice into ribbons, using a peeler. Set aside in a salad bowl.
- Mix half the lime zest with all the lime juice in a small bowl. Stir in the Mint, drizzle in the olive oil and season to taste. Add the courgettes ribbons and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the courgette ribbons onto individual plates or bowls. Flake the mackerel and add to the courgettes. Place 2-3 anchovy fillets on each salad, according to preference.
- Drizzle with any remaining lime dressing and garnish with the remaining lime zest.
- Recipe type: Fish or Seafood