- Cut the jacket potatoes lengthways in half and scoop out the potato leaving about half a cm with the skin (you can use the potato for another recipe). Then lay the skins on a baking sheet.
- Place the macaroni and milk in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 7-10 minutes stirring occasionally until it thickens up.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the French's Classic Yellow Mustard, half the cheese and the spring onions.
- Spoon the macaroni cheese into the potato skins and scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Bake on 200°C for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
- To make the salsa, combine the tomatoes with the onion, parsley, Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and serve alongside the skins.
- Recipe type: Meatless
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 60 minutes