- Get a skillet or plancha to medium heat.
- Add your mushrooms to the dry skillet and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add a glug of oil, the rest of the vegetables and Old Bay and fry for 6-10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Lightly toast the sub buns.
- Arrange your veg mixture into 4 piles in the skillet.
- Add the sliced Provelone and cloche for 1 minute until nicely melted.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the sub rolls, add a splash of Cholula for a final kick and enjoy!
- Recipe type: Vegetables or Fruit