- 30 g brown sugar
- 30 lime juice
- 30 rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 10 fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp Schwartz ® Paprika
- 4 slices (55g) panchetta
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 large courgette
- 160 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- For the vinaigrette, mix all the ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Cook the pancetta in a medium sauté pan on medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels and crumble into large pieces. Set aside.
- Trim squash ends, slice into ribbons then place on a serving platter with the tomatoes. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with pancetta.
- Recipe type: Vegetables or Fruit