- 20 Mackerel Fillets (raw)
- 5 tsp Schwartz ® Piri Piri Seasoning
- 300 g Mixed leaves (rocket, lamb’s tongue and spinach)
- 650 g Cooked beetroot
- 500 g Cooked new potatoes
- 200 g Croutons
- Place mackerel on and tray and sprinkle the Schwartz for Chef piri piri seasoning evenly over the fillets and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place under the grill or in a hot oven for 5-10 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile arrange the beetroot, salad, new potatoes and croutons on the plate.
- Once mackerel is cooled, place on the salad and dress with Schwartz for Chef French dressing and serve.
- Recipe type: Fish or Seafood
- Cuisine: Indian