- 10 clementines, divided
- 2 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and coarsely chopped (plus additional slices for garnish)
- 5 Granny Smith apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp Schwartz ® Cayenne Pepper
- 20 ice cubes
- Juice 5 of the clementines. Peel the remaining clementines. Place the clementine juice and peeled clementines into a blender, add the apples, Cayenne Chilli and ice into the blender and cover.
- Blend on high speed until pureed. Pour into drinking glasses. Garnish with the cucumber slices, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
This wake-up call is packed with tart green apples, refreshing cucumbers, tangy-sweet clementines and a bold kick of cayenne.
- Recipe type: Vegetables or Fruit